Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am very sad...

I am SOO sad to hear that the lack of shopping downtown has already taken away some of my favorite stores and businesses. According to a new story from TheCoastalSource, over 20 businesses have closed on Broughton Street in the last year... Some of my favorites are now being added to that list - @Home, Vanilla Day Spa, and DAC.

One bright spot, apparently almost 30 new businesses have OPENED on Broughton in the last year!! Let's continue to support these fabulous businesses such as Bungalow/Glow, Cherry Picked, and SeeJane.



http://www.thecoastalsource.com/news/local/story/Gym-and-Spa-Close-on-Broughton-Street/nLs3B6DnLEKixSeDkTwGvw.cspx?rss=1669

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I have a Vanilla Day Spa Gift Card :( I guess "you snooze, you lose." I guess I will have to pamper myself down at See Jane now when I'm in town...which is great!

    ReplyDelete